Welcome to www.punchlistusa.com (the “PunchList Website”), which is an e-commerce website that is owned and operated by PunchList in Charleston, SC. PunchList is hereinafter referred to as “PunchList,” “we,” “our,” or “us.”
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND TRACKED BY VIA THE PunchList WEBSITE
In general, when you visit our website and access information, you remain anonymous (unless you are an account holder and have logged into your account). We will not provide any of your personal information to other companies or individuals without your permission.
Information We Collect About You. We collect several types of information from and about users of the PunchList Website, including information: by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”); that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the PunchList Website and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through the PunchList Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through the PunchList Website may include:
● Information that you provide by filling in forms on the PunchList Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering for an account or posting material. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the PunchList Website.
● Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
● Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
● Details of transactions you carry out through the PunchList Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the PunchList Website.
● Your search queries on the PunchList Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the PunchList Website, or transmitted to other users of the PunchList Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the PunchList Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Tracking. We collect tracking information and monitor traffic patterns throughout the PunchList Website, including the search terms that users enter in our search function. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. We do break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser). This information allows us to recognize users upon return to the PunchList Website, better tailor our content to users’ needs, and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
● Flash Cookies. Certain features of the PunchList Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the PunchList Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
USE OF INFORMATION AND PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVACY
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
● To present the PunchList Website and its contents to you.
● To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
● To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
● To provide you with notices about your account.
● To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing.
● To notify you about changes to the PunchList Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
● To allow you to participate in any interactive features on the PunchList Website.
● In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
● For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
● To our subsidiaries and affiliates, if any.
● To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of PunchList’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by PunchList about the PunchList Website users is among the assets transferred.
● To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
● To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PunchList, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
● Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can send us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com
● Promotional Offers from PunchList. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by PunchList to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can send us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to PunchList as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
The PunchList Website is not intended for users under 18 years of age. Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), PunchList will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If we discover that a user under the age of 18 has provided us with any personally identifiable information, we will delete that information from our systems. By using the PunchList Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to from a binding contract and meet any other eligibility requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use any aspect of the PunchList Website.
PunchList operates secure data networks protected by industry standard security protocols, such as (if and where appropriate) firewalls, encryption, and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our users.
The PunchList Website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites that are not under the control of PunchList. PunchList is not responsible for any content in any advertisement or hyperlink on the PunchList Website, any content in any hyperlinked website, or the privacy polies of those sites. If you access a third party website from the PunchList Website, then you do so at your own risk.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the PunchList Website should be directed to email@example.com.